Your first visit is important to us as it provides an opportunity to get to know you and understand your needs. We like to spend the time with you to ensure you receive the best care we can deliver, so the first visit is a longer one. Please arrive 10 minutes early to help us with getting everything in place befor seeing your doctor.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR FIRST VISIT:
- Fill out a new patient admission form with your details (unless you have completed online). If you want to do this before your appointment you can download the form below.
- A nurse performs basic checks on your ‘vitals’ – blood pressure, pulse, height, blood sugar levels (if required).
- Time for you to discuss your health history and your medical needs with the doctor.
- Please request a longer appointment for more complex issues and if forms require completion.
- Note - Scripts for Opioids, Benzodiazepines and sleeping tablets (restricted drugs) will not be provided at the first visit.