Toowoomba Medical Centre is equipped in offering routine health and medical assessments. Routine health assessments may be required depending on your illness or condition, however, other checks are recommended periodically to stay on top of your health. Our doctors conduct most health checks, however, occasionally our qualified nurses will conduct the assessments.
For some of our regular and routine assessment, we will send a reminder letter by letter or SMS from Toowoomba Medical Centre.
COMMON HEALTH ASSESSMENTS INCLUDE:
- Shared-care assessments in pregnancy
- Diabetes Assessments
- Asthma Assessments
- Mental Health Assessments
- Over 75 year Health Check
- 45-49 year old Health Checks
- Health Assessment - Intellectual Disability
- Refugee Health Assessments